Cover Girls are raising funds and awareness to COVER Women and Children coming out of Domestic Violence and Homelessness. These women and children reside in our Miami Center. Become a Cover Girl today and enjoy a special Mad Hatters Dinner evening by submitting the form. For more information, call Lian Navarro at 305.572.2004 or send her an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mad Hatters Info:
- Starts at 6 PM!
- Enjoy Delicious Food!
- Very special appearance by Rondini the Magician!
- Make new friends!
- Exciting Testimonies!
- Learn how to become a Cover Girl Mentor!
- Where: Miami Annex Building
2031 NW 1st Court
Miami, FL 33127
- When: Saturday - May 19th, 2018
6 to 9 PM
- Tickets: $50.00 Each or $350 for a table of 8.
- All Proceeds benefit the women and children at the Miami Center to help them overcome domestice violence, abuse, and homelessness.
“I'm so excited about so many women becoming a part of Cover Girls. It's a dream come true. Come to our "Mad Hatters Dinner" for a very special time together.”
Lian Navarro, Community Development Associate and Cover Girls Leader